Soooo....Yeah, I am another diet blogger. Female, and 44 years old. Been fat all my life. Was never skinny....ever. Not even when I was a little girl. I always had the pot belly. In fact, if I ever didn't have a belly I am not sure I would recognize myself...LOL.
Ok, so my weight as of day 1...drum roll please...231 lbs. I am 5'8".
So what is the goal weight? Well, depends on who you ask. But for me personally, I am shooting for 140 lbs. Based on my build, I think that is reasonable, but will know more when I get there.
What is mind boggling to me, is that is 90 lbs. 90 lbs? How did I get this big? I mean I have always been plump, but never though I would ever be this heavy. And I feel so old.
I used to smoke and drink. Quitting smoking was the right decision, but I gained weight easily because I substituted food for smokes. I wish I would have started exercising, but I didn't.
Actually I am not trying to get skinny. I am trying to get to a Marilyn Monroe body. I am not sure how much she weighed, but I will see if I can find out. To me she was healthier looking that the skinny people today that we try to emulate. And I think in general, guys like Marilyn.
Ok, so off we go.
0 comments