About Me

Why do I gain weight even when I am trying to lose?

Posted by Heartland Country Girl Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I weighed myself this morning and thought that I would have shown some water weight loss. I know that you normally lose a lot of water weight the first week of dieting, but when I got on the scale this morning, I realized that I showed a gain of weight.

Not funny.

Of course I am using a diet plan that worked well for me 15 years ago and I am wondering if it still will work for me now that I am older. So I am not going to worry too much about it at this point, and just try not to over-analyze it. Today is a Tuesday and I should really only worry about the weight loss for a week.

The plan that I am using is a combination of several plans that I have been on in the past that I found worked for me. It is a low carb plan, but not as rigid as something like Atkins.

The first 3 days are the hardest because it is really strict on what you can eat, so I have one more day of strict than I can start adding in a few other things that have a few carbs.

However, since I didn't stick 100% to it, I may stay on the strict part until Friday if I can manage it.

Why does food have to be so hard to control?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers