So today I woke up feeling pretty good. Weight was 230.5. Yes, that half pound means something to those of us who are trying to lose.
Last night I was hungry at bedtime, but just drank a bunch of water. Bad idea. Was up to pee at least 3 times before I could finally fall asleep.
Regardless, I woke up with a stronger conviction today to stay on target with everything that I am trying to do...that was...until my roommate (or should I say boyfriend kinda) decided to talk about how much he missed "US".
He doesn't know what "US" is. This is a much too long and dramatic story to go into here. But just understand that I am working very hard on trying to get away from the situation that I am in, which is why I am so desperately trying to lose some weight.
Now, I have been crying for the last hour and trying not to go make a batch of cookies to soothe my broken heart.
It sucks being lonely. But I will get through, I always do.
0 comments