So today is a bit surprising because yesterday I fell off the wagon, and fell hard. The morning started out ok, but I was feeling pretty crappy eating so few carbs.
It is hard enough to diet without the diet making you really cranky. So I decided instead to just reduce overall intake of food. Basically...cut the calories.
I also know that for me, telling myself that I can't have something only makes me want it more. So from day one, I wanted everything that I wasn't eating. Psychologically, this is doomed to fail, so the key is moderation.
I guess I thought that I could be strict enough on myself for a week with no carbs for at least a week, but that proved to be a bad idea. I wound up eating about 2 cups of ice cream yesterday before it was all over. *sigh*
So, today, I am just going to start a new process...just really cutting back.
Sad thing is, I really don't eat as much as you would think. I just don't exercise. I hate working out and right now with the pollen count so high, breathing has become difficult.
I need to get some kind of activity in today.
0 comments